Project Manager at howl marketing
At Howl Marketing, we pride ourselves on continuous evolution. The driving force behind constant business growth is the presence of skilled and dedicated project managers.
We’re searching for a seasoned Project Manager (PM) to contribute to Howl’s growth and help us maintain our position as innovative growth marketers. If you’re passionate, detail-oriented, a self-starter, and consider yourself a people person, Howl Marketing is a great company for you.
In our eyes, the PM is the driving force behind the success of every project we touch!
Day to day, you will align projects with business goals, construct detailed work plans, manage teams, achieve milestones, and communicate the results internally and externally.
The Project Manager works directly with the Founder and his/her main priority will be to:
- Prepare and present progress updates to appropriate management channels on a regular basis, ensuring the innovation we seek is being achieved.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Build and develop the project team to ensure maximum performance, providing purpose, direction, and motivation
- Lead projects from requirements definition through deployment, identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimations, and project implementation plans, including risk mitigation
- To coordinate internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain within scope, schedule, and defined budgets, in collaboration with project staff from various functional departments
- Analyze project progress and, when necessary, adapt scope, timelines, and costs to ensure that project team adheres to project requirements
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Report project outcomes and/or risks to the appropriate management channels as needed—escalating issues as necessary based on project work plans
📱 Content Marketing Strategy
📊 Project Management (PMP®)
🤓 HubSpot Certified
🗣 Client Management
📂 Go-to-Market Plans
💡 Creative Leadership
- 7+ years of project management experience
- Proven success working with all levels of management
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Microsoft Office 365
- Google Drive – as cloud file storage
- Slack – day-to-day communication
- Asana / Monday.com / Trello
- Zoom / Google Meetings
We are expecting the job to occupy up to 25 hours per week. But you must be able to follow up on all communication daily. This role is flexible and 100% remote. #LetsTalk